Do you find yourself shuffling through multiple cards for shopping for different items? Often your credit card might not give you similar deals for appliances as it does for apparel. But a good retail card will get you covered on all possible shopping expenses.
One of the most promising retail card offerings in the market is the Synchrony Bank credit card. With competitive interest charges and great discounts in the bag, Synchrony Bank retail cards will transform the way you shop.
You also get to decide what retailer you want a card for, in order to find the most relevant deals for you. If you’re all set to pocket your Synchrony retail card, you’ll find all the information you need to get one in this article.
Features of the Card
Synchrony retail credits will bring you endless opportunities to save bucks and get the best deals from your favorite retailers. The cards come at a very reasonable interest rate, and no additional fees are charged on usage. You can use the retail card for in-store as well as online purchases at the selected retailer.
The bank has also extended its retail network to major e-commerce giants and commercial brands to offer a wider set of choices to the customers. Apart from that, Synchrony’s online platform helps you manage all your credit card accounts in one place. The card also lets you pay in a safe, secure way with contactless technology.
How to Apply
Synchrony Bank retail-based card is only available to select customers which are chosen on the invitation. To be a part of the waiting list, you can take the following steps.
- Go to the Synchrony Bank website and select the retailer you wish to apply for on the credit card page.
- You’ll be directed to the retailer’s website where you will have to follow the instructions mentioned for the application.
- Once your application is approved, your card will come by post within 10-15 working days.
- Before using the card, you have to activate it by visiting a Synchrony portal. You will have to add your card details there and click ‘I want to register’.
- Once you receive your activation PIN, you can start using your card regularly.
Interest and Other Charges
While using your Synchrony Bank credit card, you will incur certain charges as mentioned below.
- Interest Rate: The bank has not specifically disclosed any interest rates on its card. But based on customer reviews from various sources, the interest rates might start from 26.99%.
- Annual Fee: Nil
- Cash Advance on Credit limit: Nil
- Cash Advance Charges for Cash Withdrawal: Nil
- Cash Advance Charges at ATM: Nil
- Cash Advance Charges (Overseas): Nil
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Nil
- Late Payment Charges: You will have to pay extra interest but there are no extra late payment charges.
- Card Replacement fee: Nil
- PIN Replacement Fee: Nil
Synchrony Bank does not disclose any specific eligibility criteria for its retail card. As the bare minimum, you must be of legal age of majority (18 years in most cases) to be a primary cardholder. Apart from that, a decent credit score and regular income that can easily cover your expense and card payments are required.
During document verification, you might be asked to produce address proof (utility bills or government ID) or income proof (salary slips, bank statements, or IT returns). The document requirements might differ based on the retailer you have applied for.
If you have any further doubts related to Synchrony Bank credit cards, the below-mentioned information will help you get in touch with a Synchrony representative.
170 West Election Road,
Suite 125 Draper,
Synchrony Bank retail card can help you scale down your monthly expenses significantly. Not only does this card come with bumper discounts and offers, but it’s also one of the easiest retail cards to be approved for. The versatility of usage also gives it more edge over regular purchase credit cards and other similar options in the market.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.